Sunday, November 4, 2007

Homecoming at Florida

After losing three of the last five games, and having not played in The Swamp for over a month, Florida was ready to come home.

As I waited for the opening kickoff, I looked to my left and Tim Tebow was kneeling right next to me, preparing for the game. I grabbed my wide angle, took a few shots, and Tebow stood up and walked away.
It was a good homecoming game. Tebow set the SEC record for number of rushing touchdowns in a season by a quarterback. Percy Harvin had 100 yards rushing and receiving. Mike Pouncey switched from offense to defense and instantly made an impact.
I shot the third quarter from up in the stands and made a few frames I like. I've only got one more game to cover (I'll be in Starkville with Kristen for Thanksgiving), and then it's on to hoops full-time.



No comments: