Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's cold

For a Florida boy, 42 degrees is cold. In fact, it starts getting cold when the mercury drops below 55. So when I'm inside, wearing a sweatshirt, pants and slippers, it's certifiably freezing.

I'm nearing the end of my second month at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. When I accepted the internship, no one told me the thermometer would stay below freezing for nearly a week.

Several years ago, I tried to create a blog using MoveableType. However, I'm only proficient with basic HTML. MoveableType, at least back then, was CSS based - a coding language which defies me to this day.

I thought I would give blogging a second try; partially because free hosting sites have gotten much better, but also because a blog is a way to share photos that won't make it into my portfolio. Heck, they might not even be publishable.

Hopefully they will all have something in common - my vision - something I'm still trying to define.

No comments: